- Tomatoes, finely chopped
- Zucchini, finely chopped
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Parsley (finely chopped)
- Parmesan-Reggiano cheese (whole) - shaved
- Empletre Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento
- Portobello mushrooms (reserve stems)
- This is your chance to be creative. You will stuff the number of mushrooms you wish to use with chopped zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, parsely and cheese in proportions that suit you.
- First, pour Marisolio Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento over the gills of the mushroom caps (lightly) and let sit while preparing the stuffing ingredients.
- Chop stems finely in food processor or with sharp knife. Chop zucchini into small bits, finely dice tomatoes, and then finely chop parsely and several garlic cloves to taste. With peeler, shave off some Parmesan-Reggiano cheese. Combine all the stuffing ingredients in a bowl, mix well, add a dash of Empeltre Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento into mixture. Season to taste with salt.
- Fill portobello caps wih stuffing, place on cookie sheet, add some more Parmesan-Reggiano cheese to tops.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.