Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 pound ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 Tablespoons Portuguese Cobrancosa, Coratina Gran Cru or any good EVOO
- 1 Tablespoon Traditional Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- Place tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add halved strawberries to processor, pulse until finely chopped. Add this strawberry mixture to the tomato/cucumber mixture. Reserve 1 cup of the strawberry/tomato/cucumber mixture.
- Place the remaining tomato/cucumber/strawberry mixture back in the food processor and add the garlic and thyme. Process until pureed.
- Return the mixture to the bowl. Stir in olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper and the reserved 1 cup of tomato/cucumber/strawberry mixture.
- Cover and chill for up to 8 hours. Stir in broth, Garnish with sliced strawberries.