- 1 cup avocado, cubed
- For the Salsa
- 2 cups of strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- For the Vinaigrette
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- For the Fish Tacos
- 4 tilapia fillets, cut lengthwise into 2 pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 8 taco torillas, corn or flour
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl, Mix gently,
- Place all vinaigrette ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Season the fish with the salt and pepper and grill on each side for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas.
- To assemble, place one piece of tilapia on center of tortilla. Top with strawberry salsa and drizzle the vinaigrette.
- Fold tortilla in half and enjoy!