- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 12 oz. lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1 tbsp Frantoio Leccino Olive Oil
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl; gently fold in crab.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Coat pan with olive oil and place avocado halves, cut sides down, in pan; cook until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
- Place avocado halves, cut sides down, on a cutting board; cut a very small (1/16-inch) slice from the bottom of each half so that it stands flat. Turn over; spoon about 1/2 cup crab mixture into each avocado half.