- Spring onions for garnish (optional)
- 16 oz. goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 1 jar (7 oz.) piquillo peppers (about 15 peppers), drained, liquid reserved
- 2 tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, about 1 hour.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with red-pepper flakes; garnish with spring onions if desired.
- Mix until well combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill each pepper with about 2 tablespoons of the goat cheese mixture. Alternatively, pipe the mixture into the peppers.
- Place goat cheese, scallions, mint, red-pepper flakes, Lemon White Balsamic Condimento and reserved piquillo liquid in a bowl.