- 8 oz. whipped butter
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
- 1 to 2 or more cloves garlic, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until well blended.
- If using immediately, set aside any butter you will need and then roll the rest of the mixture into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap and then stretch it with your thumb and index finger into a cylinder of uniform thickness.
- Freeze the log until needed. When needed again, remove from freezer and cut off rounds of butter for individual servings.