- 4 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 Tablespoons + 1/4 teaspoon Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put sweet potato cubes in a saucepan with enough water to cover the cubes. Cook over medium heat until tender. Drain and mash.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes, white sugar, eggs, salt, 3 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Transfer to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar and flour. Cut in 2 Tablespoons + 1/4 teaspoon Butter Olive Oil until the mixture is coarse. Stir in the pecans. Sprinkle the topping over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the topping is slightly brown.