- 3 cups cooked pumpkin
- 2 cups tapioca starch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, opened, scraped (only the scraped part is used)
- Mild Olive Oil such as Ultra Premium Arbosana EVOO or Organic Arbequina EVOO
- Sweetened Coconut Cream
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and turn out onto a jelly roll pan, rubbed with a mild olive oil, such as Ultra Premium Arbosana EVOO or Organic Arbequina EVOO.
- Bake 1-hour at 350 degrees.
- Cut into squares and let cool. It will be firm but somewhat sticky.
- Serve with sweetened coconut cream on top.