- 2 lbs. fresh salmon filet, skin removed
- 2 ½ Tbls. Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 3 Tbls. Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- 2 Tbls. freshly grated ginger root
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven is heating, coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass/ceramic-baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil.
- Rub the remaining Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil into the salmon to coat.
- Next, rub the Tangerine Balsamic into the Salmon and place it into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the grated ginger, garlic, and crushed black pepper.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until just flaky and serve with sea salt to taste.