25-30 min minutes
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp dried Marjoram
- 1/4 tsp ground Allspice
- 14/ tsp salt
- Place oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Place chickpeas on paper toweling and dry them.
- Toss them in a bowl with the Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil, cumin, marjoram, allspice, and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until brown and crunchy.
- Cool for 15 minutes or more.