- 2 cups Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 whole ripe tomatoes, sliced thick
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced thick
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Arbosana EVOO
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, bring Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar to a boil over medium-low heat. Cook for 10-20 minutes, or until balsamic has reduced to a thicker glaze. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl cruet. Allow to cool.
- When you're ready to serve, arrange tomato and mozzarella slices on a platter. Arrange basil leaves between the slices. Drizzle Arbosana EVOO over the top of the salad, getting a little bit on each slice. Do the same with the balsamic reduction. Serve with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, to taste.