- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Organic Chemlali Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup black pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic salt
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped dried onions
- 2 (4-pound) tri-tips, trimmed
- Mix all the ingredients except for the beef in a large mixing bowl. Place the trimmed tri-tips in a plastic container and pour the marinade over. Let stand in the refrigerator for at least six hours. Heat grill to medium temperature.
- Place tri-tips on the grill at a 45 degree angle to establish grill marks and cook about 35 minutes, turning periodically, until desired doneness is achieved. Remove the tri-tips from the grill and let rest about 2-5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.