- salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Strawberry Balsamic Condimento
- 1-10 oz. package fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat or blue cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pour the dresssing over the spinach-strawberry combination and toss all ingredients until well mixed.
- Put the baby spinach, the strawberries, and red onion in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Strawberry Balsamic Condimento, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Serve in individual salad bowls and sprinkle with goat or blue cheese