15 and then 120-480 minutes
- 2 cups plain yogurt (or 2 cups, thick Greek yogurt)
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1-1/4 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Chemlali Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- If using regular yogurt, put yogurt in a cheesecloth lined sieve over a bowl. Drain several hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Greek yogurt is thicker and does not need the draining.
- Peel, seed and coarsely grate cucumbers. Drain well.
- Add garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to cucumbers. Mix well.
- Add drained yogurt and blend. Great with Freedom Fritters (Greek Zucchini Fritters....see recipes) or with fresh veggies