- Vegan Buddha Bowl Ingredients
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1-1/4 cups beets, shredded
- 1-1/4 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pkg. extra firm tofu, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast (such as Bragg's, Bob's Red Mill Large Flake, or Red Star)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons tamari
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- 3/4 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- Cook rice as directed on package. Set aside.
- Sauté tofu cubes with peanut oil using a wok or large skillet.
- Combine the yeast, water, tamari, vinegar, garlic, and tahini in a blender or food processor and blend. Gradually add the oil to form an emulsion.
- Scoop the rice into 4 bowls and top with the veggies, almonds and sautéed tofu cubes.
- Ladle the dressing over each of the 4 bowls.
- Serve immediately while still warm.