- 2-1/4 pounds large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons powdered wasabi
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup whipping cream, warmed
- 1/4 -1/2 cup crumbled crisp bacon (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- Add potatoes to a large pot of boiling water. Cook for about 20 minutes. Drain and return to same pot.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the bacon. Use a masher or hand mixer to whip the potatoes until they are creamy, adding more cream, if necessary. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle bacon on top, if desired.