- Well-chilled small to medium seedless watermelon cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup Galega, Arbequina or any other mild-flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- Zest of 3 limes
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 Tablespoons White Rum
- Kosher Salt
- Start with a cold watermelon. Cut small to medium seedless watermelon into large chunks and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix all the other ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over watermelon chunks and mix until all the chunks of watermelon are coated with the mix.
- Serve in individual bowls or on a platter with toothpicks inserted into the chunks of watermelon.