- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Portuguese Cobrancosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Bake on the center rack for 45 minutes or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and completely cool.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts (if using) until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Beat eggs, olive oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice and serve with dollop of whipped cream (optional)