- 8 lamb chops, trimmed (about 3.5 oz. each bone in)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1-1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon Za'atar
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Rub the lamb chops with the Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic.
- Squeeze the lemon over both sides, then season with salt, za'atar and black pepper.
- Grill on an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat to desired doneness, usually about 4-5 minutes on each side. Or, if you prefer, you can broil the chops for about 4-5 minutes on each side instead.